India’s capital Delhi is once again covered up in Smoke. Yes, it’s not hard to tell, once you enter the city, you won’t be able to see things that are just a few metres away. We can not always blame the government and the system, after all it’s the people who were still burning crackers even after the ban.
Good people at Daily Social have tried to recreate Bollywood movie posters and base them in Delhi.
Credit : Daily Social
- These 9 Countries Are Crazy About Bollywood After India
- McDonald’s shuts down 43 out of 55 outlets across Delhi-NCR
- Remember This Little Cute Girl From No Smoking Ad? This Is How She Looks Now
- Instagram User Called Gauahar Khan A Pakistani & She Slammed Him Like A Boss
- People Are Not Happy About Lisa Haydon’s New Look